My mom wanted me to go pick up my brother. I told her i didn't want to because it takes like 30 mins to get there without traffic and it was like 5:30 already. She was closer.....waaay closer. We both ended up going there on accident. She never said she would go get him, so i went to go and pick him up. She put words into my mouth like she always does and made me look like a selfish prick to my dad. So my dad is mad at me because I am the one who didn't communicate properly.
I'M in trouble becase I didn't tell my mom I would go pick him up. MOM DIDN"T TELL ME EITHER. Mom NEVER told me that she was going to do it, so I did it. Its EQUALLY our fault. I'm the kinda person that would just say "Oops, we both came to pick him up on accident. I'll make sure to tell you next time." and laugh it over or forget about it. BUT NOOO
My mom ALWAYS gets super pissed about this kinda stuff. No one died! It was an accident!
The only reason I am mad is because I am supposed to take total blame for this whole situation. According to my mom, its a huge deal and its 110% my fault... I'M getting in trouble that was equally the fault of my mother.
And since I'm on a liquid diet with marissa, I drink milk for meals. There is no more milk. Since I am in trouble, I can't ask for anything. So tonight my dinner is water.
You don't have to freak out mom. Its not a huge deal. We miscommunicated. You don't always have to over react. The getting along thing was going good....don't change it now...
1 comment:
gah, that sucks. i haven't blogged in forever. i just did, food entrys of course. all i want is to eat. you should consider buying the cheese soup, it was good, i want more.
Post a Comment