


The other day i went shopping with tom, veronica, and my aunt at Ralphsss. Tom and i got some pasta and then snuck over to the fruits and vegetables section and made faces in the fooods when the worker people weren't looking. x]
i take a lot of pictures now that i figured out how to blootooth the pictures to my laptop. xP
p.s. Brandon is officially one of the most amazing people in this entire universe.
Me and Catie and are watching all of the offices we have xD
Jimbo and pam are meant for each otherrrr.... haha
1 comment:
That is AWESOME - I love the face in the macaroni - who knew?
I hope all is well and at peace.
Here it's the quiet of summer and I'm gearing up for another year by enjoying the silence while I have it.
Only good things!
A
Post a Comment