I have absolutely NOTHING against mexican people.
One because I am mexican. Physically anyway. Two, because it is a very nice language.
BUT
I would like to go to a school where I walk by and hear people speaking in english instead of spanish. I feel a sense of hostility sometimes. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves and ironically enough I have only made friends in my spanish class. Is it because none of us really know how to speak in spanish? I'm not sure. This brings up several questions. This is getting weird now. XP
I am TOO white. haha.....but then i look in the mirror and there I am. brown. like sees candy or something. erg
p.s. I have no idea why I despise the idea of turning 18... I seriously panic sometimes. What the hay?
bye
3 comments:
and this is why i LOVE you! stop panic-ing you little mexican you. you are super cute and speak spanish better than most people i know. you're a natural hon. seriously. and i know turning 18 is scarying, but to be honest is isn't a whole lot different from 17 except for the whole you can go to prison now and can be tried as an adult oh ya and my favorite...the legal porn we can watch. got ya! anyways it's not all bad. i promise and don't be scared! i love you!
-Cat ;)
Not that I'm insinuating anything about Mexicans, but as you start moving up in to the harder classes, it is my perception that the spanish speakers are less and less. So, maybe that's something to look forward to? Haha
Or that's how it's been for me anyways. And! Don't panic about turning 18. Panic when you're turning 20! :(
mag- sorry about tonight. sorry i couldn't go with you to see the Wrong Trousers... maybe next time. i am so sorry. i have homework i seriously need to catch-up on. i am behind...once again. :(
-Cat ;)
Post a Comment