Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bored




Sigh

I don't think i have ever been so bored. :P

ok well I am now asst/co leader for catie's Girl Scout troop. I think maybe i am the youngest asst. troop leader in america haha

But i like hanging out with rosie and catie anyway. I think all we do is laugh. And when we are too tired to laugh we talk. XD

soooo during The Great Escape meeting (the great escape is this huge camping thing that happens every 2 years with like 300 girlscouts (older girlscouts) around november. We are apart of the group who is planning it) Catie rosie and I were passing notes.... You might not understand some of it but we were trying sooo hard not to laugh our brains out. I had to pretend to wash me hands because it got crazy..... I forced them and myself to stop because we were going to attract attention. haha well here you go. We passed two at once...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are crazy!

i miss you

:(
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
*crying* ...a lot

-Cat ;)

p.s. i miss the notes...all the mag notes...they were hilarious. the BEST notes in the world. Always 100% funny! those were the days.

Sarge said...

It sounds like you were at a meeting!

I draw cartoons at mine. Looking back at them, I'm always amazed at my seeming bitterness.

I hope all is going well with the girl scouts and yourself.

New York is all falling leaves and light rains and chillier winds each week. It's good stuff, that.