Monday, October 03, 2011

Wounded Closure

It's so painful. Not getting the closure that I want hurts so much.

I can see how it would be plausible if we weren't friends. I can see how it probably just wouldn't work.

But do you have to be so cruel to me?

Must you treat me like you hate me?

This is my last blog at this address because I have made another one.

Don't bother looking for it or trying to find it because its private also.

I just wanted closure.... that's all i wanted.

Of course you still love me..

And of course I'm still getting over you...

But I move on. I grow. I change.

I want you to be happy so badly but only you can decide that. Not me.

I need to stop feeling guilty for what happened between is. It hurts me so much.

I'm doing the best I can.

No comments: