I am so tired. I've been so busy its insane and my marathon is less than 2 weeks away. I'm nervous but i still think I can do it. I'm tired but i have strawberries to harvest in like 20 mins. Shameful I know. I still have fun with it though. I have to do a lot of math hw but besides that I can relax in my other classes for now. I'm really mad that I studied for my anthropology test and I got a C :( Its discouraging but I'm going to keep trying. I eat a lot when i'm stressed out unfortunately. At least tomorrow is friday! There are def a few things that I'm looking forward too. 1. I will get to see Brandon after 2 weeks thank goodness. I can't wait to spend time with him and be with him. I'm really really really EXCITED! I don't really get out much in terms of time for myself. My only friend really is Eddie. Catie doesn't count because I see her everyday regardless. I don't know what I'd do without the friend interaction I get from edwin. I would go insaneee. 2. Tomorrow is a FISH FRY! YAA! I'm so excited. I got thirds last time and it was amazing. Is it healthy? noooo but I don't care because its the best damn fish I have all year.
hahah I'm watching the office and Michael bought a woman's suit. Funny stuff. Anywho, I'm going to go get a snack and then harvest and hopefully fall asleep. That doesn't always go as planned but here I go!
ps I got an A on my farmville speech. crazy eh?
2 comments:
I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!
Thank you for your heartwarming blog. Your honesty is refreshing! Blessings, Debbye
debgraafsma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment