Sooo lots and lots of updates. Good news and bad news.
I am a third of the way through my Christmas vacation. Bad news: I did not pass my Chemistry class. Good news: Humboldt State University has accepted me =)
I was worried that no school would want me after my D in Chem but in my letter of acceptance they said all I had to do was pass all of my spring classes with a C and have no lower than a 2.0 by the end of the year. I'm good. At least I don't have to worry about having to stay in San Diego for school. I've had an AMAZING break so far. I will try to cover everything I have done at some point.
Today is my boyfriend's birthday and he deserves the world but wanted nothing. I don't understand him sometimes but I love him with all of my heart.
I'm also being very spoiled. I've been getting a lot of time with him which will go down drastically when school starts again.
peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment