
Updates first! School - driving me nuts. Need to study for my life. Family- Going good. Still kinda crazy but still there. Friends- good good good Love life - amazing as always. I got to spend saturday with him and he always puts me in a good mood for awhile. Health- SICK SICK SICK bleh I am getting better though. I can do this!
I wouldn't call myself obsessed with celebrities but I have a good sense of who most people are and such. I focus on the good stuff though. Anyway, I have created a fondness for Selena Gomez. I even had a dream where we were best friends and got an apartment together. It was AWESOMEE!! She is sooo funnnyy. And she is adorable! Too bad we can't be like sisters or something. Anyway, I recored Princess Protection Program which was sooo cuuteee. But! It has Demi Lovato in it and I kind of didn't like her to begin with for no reason whatsoever. Since selena was in the movie, I was forced to give Demi a chance. And she can't replace selena but she is actually pretty cool! Her laugh is SOOO funnnyyy hahahaha. I'm so jealous of their best friend-ness. They are both really awesome though. I have Catie and she is AMAZING! Marissa is an awesome girl best friend too and I wouldn't trade her for anything! I have guy best friends too but girl best friends are different. They provide this atmosphere that only girls can provide. Good stuff! Here is a picture of them. I know they are both ridiculously gorgeous so don't drool
No comments:
Post a Comment