Monday, April 27, 2009

I Put Splenda in my Wine

(another blog i wrote in my boring history classss...also i put splenda my wine. I feel like that says a lot about me for some reason. And one last thing, I'm going to be blunt and just say it. Wine makes me horny. Every time i drink it i get turned on. Its so yummyy though. Anyway thats that)

yay another blog i wrote in history.

Soo hotttt. I'm excited to swim today. Its going to feel very nice. This class is so boring. There are a lot of annoying people in here. Annoying person number one would be the girl front...she just talks without raising her hand. And the tone of her voice is like: I know what i'm talking about so everyone else should just shutup. There are two guys like that that sit in the back. So sometimes i'm listening to three people all talking at once.....gaahh i hate this class. I'm doing surprisingly well though.

So the funniest thing in the world happened last night. Of course it involves Catie because she is the funniest person I know. I was up late talking to Brandon and eddie and she stalks into the kitchen extremely angry and she says, "Your internet still works?!" I responded with a yes and why. She says that netnanny cut her off at midnight from the home computer. I was cracking up.

I think we are going to watch a movie....disney???
dang he turned it off.....

No comments: