Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Annoying people from history...

Rawr. In history again....

cannot express how boring this class is. He thinks i'm taking notes.
This class is the trash in the trash can.
The distance between me and Brandon.
The money I owe for my speeding ticket.
The spit of a turtle.
The urine of the giraffe.

Anyway. You get the point.
Our teacher is asking us what an American is.
rahhh
annoying girl responded, "Fat over weight white man..."
Okay firstly, she is over weight too...
Secondly, she repeated the word fat by saying overweight. Its like saying look at that skinny thin girl. oh these people. I have my moments too but these people are killing me.

The annoying people are sooo annoyingg...
HAHA I just made one of the annoying guys mad. Sooo funny. Soooo worth like a dollar.
All of the annoying people were ALL talking at once. They always do. Drives me crazy. I'm sure it drives other people crazy too. So i blurted out, "HOW ABOUT EVERYONE RAISES THERE HAND WHEN YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING."
hahahhaahaa pure silence and then the teacher says "Yes!" and he points at me and says, "That is a very good idea magdalena." hahahhahahah then one of the annoying guys says, "Butting in isn't raising your hand either." What was i supposed to do?? Wait for them to finally shutup and ask them kindly to raise their hand?? I needed to say that when they were in the act. While they were commiting the crime!

woop woop i got teacher points AND made the annoying peple angry. two cocaroaches with one foot.

oh man. Thats the most action i've gotten in history all semester.

So I'm basically typing everything I'm thinking except that i think faster than i type so I don't get to type everything i'm thinking. Just some of it.

I'm surprised that Oprah hasn't had obama on her show yet.
ahh I'm freeezing. The AC is going crazy in here.

I wonder how long a human being could last without food. I need to look that up. Cuuurrious.

Daydreaming....Its very distracting. I was kinda half asleep too but my eyes were open.

Yesterday I successfully made it to LA and back without getting caught. I coudln't tell anyone of course. Brandon snuck me in and we watched a movie. It was nice to escape home and school for awhile. I wonder when i'll get to see him again...
Its 10:30....fifteen more mins. I can do thissss. I think i might be getting taller again. I'm appearing more skinny than usual yet i weigh the same. I like the idea of a 5'5 mag. I'm crossing my fingers.

I need to apply for schools in the fall. I'm scared. But i want to get out of southwester. Its a prison in so many cruel wayss. gahh. I'm all stressed now. I can't find a fucking jobb. =( I broke down and sobbed my eyes out about it last week. The panic and stress that i felt was so immense and painful. If I don't find a job by May 1st, then we have to cut esthela's hours because we won't be able to afford it anymore. It kinda makes me feel like its my fault....i hate it. I think I'm going to apply at seaworld and call it a day. They better fucking hire me. I'm freaking out here.

Okay. Class is done in 5 mins. I'm gonna save and close up.
bye

1 comment:

Marissa O said...

mag i miss you, i like reading your history class blog. it's like the princess diaries! i'm going to start using this again.