I’m in history. Bored. My teacher is really young. I’m thinking he is like our age. Not older than 25 anyway. I would be rich if I got a dollar for every time he said, “For the most part…”
HAHA he just said yosemeti is overrated. Idc though. I still wanna go. And that Sequoia is underrated. Hmmm…
Maybe he is secretly like 18. And a super genius. Maybe secret super geniuses teach at community colleges. Hmm…
I take notes though. Don’t think I’m just sitting here doing nothing. He just hasn’t said anything usefull yet. My mom paid 60 dollars for this class. I’m so sorry mom.
Ooo. Mt. Whitney looks prettys. Its white. Like the white witch from narnia. Woah we have a volcano O:
Now he is showing us pictures of Friscoooo. Bahah. I have been there. A long time ago. But I’ve been there. I wish I was a princess. Mia lived in San Fransisco.
Omg. The annoying girl isn’t here. I just noticed. How exciting. Ooo. Now a picture of San Diego Bay. I wish I got internet here…this is like a random class room that is barely connected to the real campus.
Buzz buzzzz….yay a text message. Lets see who its from. Brandon <3 He misses me. I miss him too =(
Woah death valley pictures. The rock left a trail….strange….they don’t know why. I guess it happens all the time? Its like that pizza episode of sopongebob when he drives the rock to the guys house bahah. I love you spongebob.
Apparently. In about 40 million years, San diego is going to break off and slide on over to Alaska. We better start planning. I don’t want my grandkids to the power of 20 million to be freaking out when the land starts to move to Alaska. Oh gawshh….they are going to turn into Alaskan Eskimos.
Ughh I have a paper to write for this class that is due next Tuesday. And it has to be five pages AND we can’t use the internet. I guess I will have to find some historic scrolls or drawings in caves to base my info off of. I don’t have time to read whole books for that.
He’s said for the most part like 3 times already. 45 mins to go of this class. I have a headache. Oucchh. I’m so tired. I’m always tired. Grrr..
Buzz buzz new text…Brandon <3 “Watcha doin?”
Me: “Meh. In history class. Boring my bransies out.”
But I am doing a lot of things like sitting and breathing and listening to my boring history teacher. I’m thinking about other things I’d rather be doing. I’m thinking about you…..
Buzz buzz new text…Brandon <3 “Aw I’m sorry”
Me: “Oh well x3”
Omg…I just tried to actually listen to what my teacher was saying. I think a little piece of my brain went BEEP BEEP Beeeeoooooowwwwww……*dead*
Too boring.
I have to save my brain for better things like petting hippos or having donuts with fish. Yes fish love donuts. I am a fish expert.
My teacher has those old people shoes…those ones that rich people like Sherlock wear while smoking a pipe and sitting in a chair next to their fireplace going puff puff puff.
OMG BREAKING REMEMBERING NEWS (meaning breaking news but I knew it from before….its just now that I remembered it): Catie thought Sherlock holmes was a female until yesterday. I was dying.
Buzz buzz new text…Brandon <3 (hahaha this one stays secret. I don’t want to embarrass him xP)
That reminds me. Fraser has been starting to text me again. Its been about a year since we’ve really talked. I can’t get over how random it was. He has been recommending movies and such and he wants me to draw him another pictoor….which I still need to get started on. I will probably do that during astronomy tomorrow.
My teacher’s handwriting is atrocious…. Its like his pen is a mini jackhammer that spits out ink onto the board.
Or maybe its like he is trying to write with a pointy rock. I haven’t decided. The guy that sits next to me doesn’t take notes. Haha
I might go to mexico with esthela in may. I’m so excited. I’m kinda scared though. There hasn’t been one day since we’ve been together where we haven’t talked. I make sure I reserve time for him every single day. I feel crummy if I don’t get time with him. When I go to mexico…
Buzz buzz new text…Brandon <3 he misses me…
I miss him too bleh…stupid distance.
When I go to mexico I won’t be able to contact him at all. No phone no text no internet. That will be soo hard. I can call him but the long distance will cost so much. I will have to work something out.
I should start dance already. My mom said she would pay for it. And I miss it so much.
21 mins left of class…I’m so tired. Bah
buzz buzz new text…Brandon <3 he can’t stop thinking about me
same goes for me. Not a minute goes by where I’m not thinking about him regardless of what I’m doing.
I wish I could paint a picture with my brain. Maybe I could see how my mind works that way. There are few people that understand how my mind works. Its like they are in the same paragraph of the same page of the same book. In my mind I am counting around 6 people. Hmmmm
I have to peeeee….i always have to pee. I’m going to need to wear a diaper if I ever get preggers. I wouldn’t make it lmao. Why can’t guys get pregger??? Not fair….we are already physically weaker. I don’t see why the stronger gender couldn’t give birth.
So I have a new addition to my amazing smiley faces. Fraser made this one up though. I think its genius.
Clam: (: )
Hahahah
He showed me that after I showed him my walrus (:3)
Ahh i have to pee….brb
Back
Brandon texted me while I was going to the bafroom.
He wants to quit tennis so that he has more time with me….I really don’t deserve the way he treats me. But that means he’s a good boyfriend right?
I always had this gut feeling that I would be a good girlfriend. I think I am. I try as best I can with the distance anyway. He said something to me the other day that I will never forget. I saved it haha. Here it is:
“you are so beautiful. and so perfect in every way. im sorry. i know you dont like me saying that cause you dont think you are. but you really are. extremely attractive. you make me feel better than anything else and nothing can compare to how i feel when i am with you. and i am in fact addicted to you. i never want to let you go.”
Who says things like that?!? Brandon <3 that’s who. And he tells me that I’M the more romantic one….well take a look at that folks. Clap clap clap.
Omg I hate this classsssssssssss…….7 mins.
I typed out about 3 pages of just pouring my thoughts out. Nice mag niceee
So. Coff coff. My weight is at its peak. It has been increasing alarmingly. I hate it. I am trying to do something about it. I’m hoping its muscle weight from swimming? And other things…..? hmmm.
4mins….
Okay..i’m packing it up peeps. This while end up on my blog later.
Nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment