Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brandon

So over the past six months or so, I've been collecting songs that remind me of Brandon and how I feel about our relationship. I finally got enough songs to put on it and gave it to him on valentines day. Here is the list of songs:
1. Untouched – The Veronicas
2. Everything, All – The Wrong Trousers
3. All Around Me - Flyleaf
4. Starlight - Muse
5. Tell Me What To Do – Metro Station
6. If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
7. Yellow – Coldplay
8. Closing In – Imogen Heap
9. Love Story – Taylor Swift
10. Soul Meets Body – Death Cab For Cutie
11. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
12. No Air – Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
13. Come Here – J. Holiday
14. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
15. In My Life – Beatles
16. Bruises - Chairlift
17. All is Full of Love – Bjork
18. Put Your Arms Around Me – Natasha Bedingfield
19. Such Great Heights – Postal Service
20. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones

I meant to bring my ipod with me so that we could listen to them together when I took him to the fountain in balboa park but i forgot.

He's done so much for me and opened my eyes to things i've never felt before. I didn't think my heart could be so full of love. He says and does things for me that i don't deserve. For this and many other reasons I love him. He says sweet thing to me that i will carry in my heart forever. Today he said to me, "Every time i blink i see your face..." The moments I've had with him are better than any movie or song could ever express.
I could type and endless amount on how much he means to me or moments we've had, but i simply wouldn't have the time.
I thank God for bringing someone like him into my life; for being generous enough to give me someone who would so willingly grant me their unconditional love.

No comments: