I'm going to do this entry in jibberish. It may convey how i feel better than if i were to use words.
blagrh poopie frucker mecker stipoopdd geep iffffoooooooooomeeees sssssstpooooooood gaaaaaahjdkfjjjjieufjkldskja;klji donshfeeufh kslleeeeeej jl;aaaaaaaals jfjiiiiiiieuncbbbbbbbbboahjjjjjjjjjks;;;;;;;;;opwoooooooooopshufhbvvvvvvvvvvejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkk;ssssssssssjhf
2 comments:
Hey,
That's about right...
I've been meaning to write you a brief note for awhile. I wonder how your classes are going, for instance.
But it seems I'm a pinball lately - always on a plane or trying to catch up on the classes.
I'm looking to move out of New York, sadly, so there's been that.
I've been listening to El Perro Del Mar's "God Knows (You Gotta Give to Get)", which is amazing and I think you might like it. As well, "This Must be the Place (Naive Melody" by the Talking Heads. I must like songs with parentheticals...as well, Générique by Miles Davis from his Elevators to the Gallows soundtrack. It's so good.
Well - I should sleep, or try to, I'm supposed to be at school in like five hours.
But I hope you're well! I promise a more interesting note next time.
always warmest,
Sarge
mag listen to the man
'el perro del mar'
listen to her
also listen to st. vincent
she is awesome as well
i think you would like
"now, now" & "paris is burning"
Post a Comment