Monday, August 06, 2007

Boo!

I have been saying that a lot for some reason. I have also been saying 'crackhead' a lot recently. I'm pretty sure i got that from caitlin but how, i am not sure because I hadn't started using it since the middle of the summer and I have only seen cat twice since graduation. :( And apparently you went somewhere. hmm.... hey!! and If i don't see you this month :( then hopefully you'll comeover for my birthday at least.

And one of those two times was when I took dominic to the boardwalk and he chose that padres bear. (the bear i was talking about.) He still has it and watches over it. What a cornball.

I recently started playing HP and the chamber of secrets on my PC. Most entertaining. (missa, I still haven't beaten voldi in the first one :( ) .....those Gnomes are hilarious.

Hey marissa.....do you think we could go to safora's before you leave? I think I would feel like an idiot going by myself. (p.s. sign my yearbook. :P )

Hey sarge, wooow that did clear up a lot of things. Extremely fascinating though. I am going to make a CD called Sarge Selection, and put all of the songs you have told me about on it. I am extremely excited. :D

Dear Sucker fish,
Catie recently informed me that you are supposed to grow to a certain amount of feet. I hope not because we don't have room for you. I hope Catie was greatly mistaken. You are indeed growing bigger and faster than any of the gold fish. We need you to stop growing. That's enough. You are bringing upon your own doom by getting bigger. So stop. In the meantime I will go back to walmart to ask them how big you are supposed to get.


bye everyone...

p.s. This anxiety or nervousness about starting at a new school isn't new but unwelcome. So many times I have had to change schools and make new friends. Not that easy for me but I'll try....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mag. me WILL hang-out this month. at least i HOPE so. cause i miss you princess. and i am sorry i have been such a crappy friend lately. there has been a little bit too much drama in my life recently and i am slowly starting to get passed it... at LAST! are you going to that bon-fire thing? cause if so i might go. but i don't know. marissa made it sound like Ashley was organizing it but Ashley didn't call me so it can't be like she wanted me there or anything or she would have called me herself. oh well. i will talk to you soon love.
-Cat ;)

Sarge said...

I had been meaning to check in and see your writing but the last few weeks have been a hazy blur of interstates, airports, gas station food marts and bodies of water that I love very much. There have also been some amazing thunderstorms, which makes me happy.

I also got older though I still got carded twice in Boston when I was visiting my friend the Commie after my friend Lewis's wedding.

But I think it was maybe more her than me that got us carded. We tipped a pint to Tommy Makem, who used to sing with the Clancy Brothers - their version of "Whiskey You're the Devil" is my favorite - as is their version of "Johnson's Motor Car" and "Finnegan's Wake" (which is a song from around 1900 or so that Joyce named his last novel on...). I grew up listening to that stuff on Saturday mornings when I would wake up to it and know that my mother was cleaning the kitchen (and their "Courtin' in the Kitchen" is also pretty great...).

Anyway, I hope the summer's been fun...did you read book 7 then? I thought it was brilliant but I don't want to say anything on the off-chance.

Have you ever seen Bringing Up Baby? It's one of my favorite movies, but you know, old. I think tonight I'm going to put it on - either that or I'm going to work on this thing I've been working on called "Dog Park" - which is a long story.

But it was good to read your blog and it made me happy - as it always does. You're easy to root for. Don't worry about college by the way, I always thought it was easier than high school. For the most part.

Oh, I saw an exhibit on jellyfish in Boston at the New England Aquarium - who knew? It was great! Your message to the sucker fish reminded me...