Dear Emotions,
I understand that it is not your fault but you are so flipping complicated. Why??? Does it really have to be this confusing? I don't like to pick fights and I am usually pretty flexible but YOU are always there. YOU are always inside of me no matter what. It's like you never give me a break. I mean, I even have debates with myself sometimes.....I don't even get the crazy drama that other people get either. I get mine mostly from signals (a very good friend of yours I imagine) and things that I assume. Assumptions get crazy too. oy..... I really appreciate you when you give me good feelings. On the other hand (stating the obvious) I do not appreciate the bad ones. I understand that suffering at a certain degree is something necessary in life but I really could use less of the bad ones. I shouldn't complain though. I have it pretty freaking awesome. I guess I just wish that it was a tad simpler. Thank you for the summer after ninth grade...I was a lucky one. I've heard of some really bad ones. haha Well I know you won't change but than you for your time anyway.
Yours Truly,
Magdalena
Dear Jewelry,
I know I have already mentioned you in an angry previous post called 'Don't Understand' but I am adressing it again. You really aren't that great. I don't mind you but there is a certain line that I will not cross. I am not saying that I do not like you either but I'll have to agree wth eddie that you are most definetly over-rated. Girls need to get over you and move on. Anything that fits on your finger and has come from someone that loves you unconditionally should be enough. I would rather be dirt poor and in love than satisfyed and comfortable. I would even rather live until I'm 30 and be in love rather then live 100 years and be just ok or have it be 'enough'. I am getting off on a tangent here and I have two more letters to write...
Yours sincerely,
Magdalena
Dear Acrylic Finger Nails,
You are very pretty but ya gotta go my friends. Please. You just need to let go. I can't pry you off like i did last time because you damaged my nails. I am asking you kindly to just fall off early or something. Thank ou for prom. You were very pretty but I seriously can't type or do a lot of other things this way. It's bringing me down guys. I am going to chop you (like my hair) soon. Just as an example From here on out I won't fix my typos. Yo are too long. When i hit somethinig weith you, you pull my reall nail along with it. Its no a pleasant feeling. Yoj are taking over and I won't llet you. I'll give you a few moredays to come off on your own. Comprendes?
Magdalena
Dear Petco Park and Padres,
Pecto. am excite to meet you for th firdst time tomorrow with th edominator. And padres i really hope you win because my brother loves you guys nad he is supper excited to watch you guys tomorrow. Tahnks :D
Magdalena
2 comments:
HAHA, omg mager. i love how your posts are real, and mine are materialistic. WOOHOO
Did you see the Saturday game or the Sunday game? The Padres won both I think and they were both pretty cool if the game reports were right.
Baseball...so good. Wrigley Field, where I grew up, you come up from the concourse into the light and the field just opens up in front of you, and the Lake just to the east, specks of blue where the buildings stop, and the flags on the scoreboard with the openings where the guys that work the scoreboard look out with their binoculars, everything beautiful and perfect.
...
I myself have never worn anything, not even a watch, a long story...but your letter there was totally cool.
You have pretty thoughts.
...
"100,000 Fireflies" by the Magnetic Fields...
Post a Comment