Panic is starting to dawn upon me. I'm getting flickers of it. I will probably never see a lot of my friends in about 3-4 months. Missa is going away. I will force myself to call caitlin....or I'll visit her work. I have no idea where steph is going. Ash is going to new york. Danielle is going away. I am going to have to go to college next year. I have no idea what I would want my major to be. The stupid application asked me a million wierdo questions including about 5 times asking whether I was married or not.
I have changed schools I think 5 times in my life. In all instances I did not like moving and trying to find new friends. I'm open to making neew friends. I just get kind of nervous. Ha. Oh ya. I am going to have to censor a lot of conversation topics because the male gender will be in classes with me.
I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go of OLP yet. I guess I'm just so comfortable in a bubble right now. I don't want it to burst yet. I just want this bubble for a little longer. A lot of the time I am okay with change. I'm not sure if I'm okay with this one though. High school is sort of a safe harbor. I'm not even freaking out completely yet. Keep in mind that I am only getting flickers of it. mid/late May it will really kick in. Is this what you call senioritis? I hate that word. It's extremely stereotypical(sp?).
It's going okay so far. I still have about 1 month and a half left. I'm still 17. We've been having music man practice everyday until 6. It's oober cheesy. One of the cheesiest musicals out there. We're on the decent level. XD It's still kind of fun though. I need to get some sleep now. I am slowly growing back into my regular sleeping pattern.
I hope everyone had a good spring break. :D
.:bye:.
1 comment:
you are stressing me out.
Post a Comment