So I didn't think any guy would ever put up with me or not get sick of me after a while year, but it happened =) It was nice and simple and still special. We had to do hw for a few hours unfortunately but he had an arm around me the whole time. That was extremely comforting. We went to the house where he has to water and watered the plants and cuddled and snuggled and stuffs. Then we went grocery shopping together because we were going to make dinner and desert together. I really love the simple cheesy stuff like grocery shopping. I love grocery shopping with Brandon. We bought some stuff we needed for dinner and we bought the desert stuff too. We went back to his house and I made dinner while he made chocolate covered strawberries which were DELICIOUS might I add. He put some on my nose a few times. Adorable. He gives me butterflies that make me happy. Then we set the table for dinner. LOTS of candles. It looked really nice =) And it was really pretty being able to see his pool too. His back yard looks very nice. We ate dinner and took pictures. I love how he'll kiss me whenever he feels like it. First thing in the morning when we got to fall asleep and wake up together he kissed me. When my mouth is full of food, he will kiss me. Its the cutest thing ever. We ate dinner and talked. A very nice dinner. After we cleaned up, we went back the the house he waters to have more alone time. We held each other and listened to music. I'm so grateful for the things he's done for me and for the way he makes me feel. He loves me with everything that he is and does whatever he can for me. He opened the gift I made for him which was a heart that I sewed and stuffed for him and a cd that I customized for him, which is the picture provided =) Then we went back to his house and we ate frozen chocolate covered strawberries. Yumm. The hard part was saying goodbye. I start crying most of the time. Its so hard to get into the car and leave the person you're in love with. It's so hard to walk away from someone who makes you out of this world happy. Its hard to walk away from the guy who thinks that you are the most beautiful thing in the world. When I'm with brandon I'm so happy. I feel like I don't have a care in the world. He makes me the center of his universe and it overwhelms me with love for him. He takes care of me and he is there for me when I need him. He loves me regardless of what I look like or how strange I am. I didn't think anyone would love me like he does and it was a miracle that God gave him to me. I love him with all of my heart and it only gets stronger. We have our weak points but they are nothing compared to what we get from each other in return. Whether we stay together forever or not, I wouldn't trade the times we've spent together for anything.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
One Year
So I didn't think any guy would ever put up with me or not get sick of me after a while year, but it happened =) It was nice and simple and still special. We had to do hw for a few hours unfortunately but he had an arm around me the whole time. That was extremely comforting. We went to the house where he has to water and watered the plants and cuddled and snuggled and stuffs. Then we went grocery shopping together because we were going to make dinner and desert together. I really love the simple cheesy stuff like grocery shopping. I love grocery shopping with Brandon. We bought some stuff we needed for dinner and we bought the desert stuff too. We went back to his house and I made dinner while he made chocolate covered strawberries which were DELICIOUS might I add. He put some on my nose a few times. Adorable. He gives me butterflies that make me happy. Then we set the table for dinner. LOTS of candles. It looked really nice =) And it was really pretty being able to see his pool too. His back yard looks very nice. We ate dinner and took pictures. I love how he'll kiss me whenever he feels like it. First thing in the morning when we got to fall asleep and wake up together he kissed me. When my mouth is full of food, he will kiss me. Its the cutest thing ever. We ate dinner and talked. A very nice dinner. After we cleaned up, we went back the the house he waters to have more alone time. We held each other and listened to music. I'm so grateful for the things he's done for me and for the way he makes me feel. He loves me with everything that he is and does whatever he can for me. He opened the gift I made for him which was a heart that I sewed and stuffed for him and a cd that I customized for him, which is the picture provided =) Then we went back to his house and we ate frozen chocolate covered strawberries. Yumm. The hard part was saying goodbye. I start crying most of the time. Its so hard to get into the car and leave the person you're in love with. It's so hard to walk away from someone who makes you out of this world happy. Its hard to walk away from the guy who thinks that you are the most beautiful thing in the world. When I'm with brandon I'm so happy. I feel like I don't have a care in the world. He makes me the center of his universe and it overwhelms me with love for him. He takes care of me and he is there for me when I need him. He loves me regardless of what I look like or how strange I am. I didn't think anyone would love me like he does and it was a miracle that God gave him to me. I love him with all of my heart and it only gets stronger. We have our weak points but they are nothing compared to what we get from each other in return. Whether we stay together forever or not, I wouldn't trade the times we've spent together for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment