
I was just sitting with Esthela and her sister Rosa. They are so funny...we were talking about one of Esthela's nieces. Then Muffin ran up and sat next to Esthela all excited. And then they started laughing and Esthela was talking to muffin ans she said, "Los animales son gente." And then her sister agreed whole heartedly and said, "Si si. Si saben pero no pueden hablar."
I was cracking up. I really do love them. So much.
I love you too Brandon. I'm almost done with that playlist. AND i saved 25 dollars of the money you gave me. We are going to go to the movies. Kay?
Prince Caspian AND Lion/Witch/Wardrobe ftw.
Here is a picture i took of esthela and muffy. Hero status right here.
And one last thing. I can't stop listening to shiver by coldplay....I swear it was inspired by something non-human. No song is THAT good.
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment